Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Worthy People...

WOWZA people are reading my blog and there is really nothing very interesting on here. That just means you all freaking LOVE ME. Which is okay in my book. So whats been new? LET ME TELL YOU!

So my best friend, Roma has two younglings... they have recently been asked to model for the Spirit Hoods Kids line! I know RIGHT! They are adorable and beautiful young men and I am beaming with excitement for them. Little models they are... freaking spamtastic! I was able to go the final shoot in Malibu and wherever else we went, it was far let's just say that. We spent 14 hours on the road, at a shoot, running around like chickens with our heads cut off. BUT the end result is fantastic. CHECK THEM OUT!


And freaking buy a Spirit Hood, I mean really? If you don't have one already you are a snoozer. Get with the program and JOIN THE TRIBE.

Spirit Hoods or Spirit Hoods Kids

Speaking about Spirit Hoods.... [[[segway]]] I bought a new ONE! HOLLA! It's gorgeous, the Snow Leopard! This hood is super soft and light weight. I absolutely LOVE this hood.

I had been going back and forth whether or not to purchase the silky babe but I did and I am in LOVE. However, I am still the RED FOX and I am still head over heels in love with my Leopard.... but this one is fancy. Makes me shiver when I think about her... okay NEXT!

Grad school. Honestly --- what the fuck was I thinking? I mean, I love the experience and meeting new people, blah blah blah but 18 books and I am reading 3 simultaneously? I mean, come on now. I'm smart but not a speed reader. JAYSUS

My hair is almost to my ass [random, carry on!].

Australia, I am so still going. Looks like I'm rolling solo. But thats okay, that just means more time alone to figure out what the hell am I going to do when I come home or if I am EVER coming home. Time for el'Kimster to figure out whats more important... living life for myself or living my life for others? We all know the answer, for yourself silly! BUT I like to say that so it makes the trip look more legit rather than saying what I really am thinking. Which is::: HELL YEAH PARTY OVER HERE!

Saw my cousin from Hawaii after 14 years -- fun!
Saw my little cousin from Mission Viejo after 12 years -- fun!
Contemplating upgrading to the new iPhone 4 through Verizon Wireless.
Still editing my manuscript -- not so much fun!

SRF Out
xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment