Monday, December 20, 2010

Lack of Etiquette

HI THERE!!!

It's rainy, it's pouring, the old man is snoring..... and I forgot the rest.

Man it is pouring in Not-S0-Sunny-California... it has been this way for about 3 days. But we really need it!

So--- what's new? I had my long awaited graduation/birthday/holiday party on December 18th at my house. It was great, a lot of family showed up, my high school friends, and my college friends came to enjoy the fruits of my labor. I planned this party for about 6 months prior when I received word that I was going to graduate in the Fall. Decorations looked fantastic, the food was catered [Thai food yum!], created a beautiful environment for everyone in attendance. My friend Teresa flew in from Reno, Nevada and spent 3 days with me which really made my weekend. We ate, drank, ate again, drank again, drank, drank, ate a third time, cake, drank, and passed out finally. Good Times!

CSUSB Alumni - these were a few guests that came through.... I love my ladies

I am bitter about the RSVP guests that claimed they were going to be in attendance and failed to do so. The purpose of RSVP is to ensure the host has enough food and drink for their guests or to make sure the host does not spend a lot of unnecessary money if people are not coming. Basically - I know a lot of flakes. Whatever the case may be, whatever happened to you on that day - there was still ample amount of time to cancel a day or two prior to the event. It's called COMMON COURTESY. Say it with me slowly people:

Common Courtesy

People lack the ability to know how to communicate or have a conscious. I constantly sent out reminders and the, "Hey are you coming? Let me know EITHER WAY" messages. I call these people: FLAKES. What do you do with flakes? Dust them off. I hate flaky people, I hate dandruff, I hate flaky crust, I hate FLAKES period. Moving on...The party was splendid actually - good friends, good times.... loud laughter, loud all together. So, thank you for those that came and celebrated with me. Much Love!

However, parties are a no go for me anymore. I refuse, it is a lot of work, money, time, and it's frustrating. Maybe a bbq but that's it. When I graduate from CSUF with my Masters I am not having a party, I am leaving the country for like a month and living la vida loca.

Lastly, I am a writer... good things a coming. Good things are a coming. Stay tuned!


Note: My new Leopard Spirit Hood from my Best Friend Romadocious. I LOVE it! However, I am still the Smart Red Fox....

SRF Out

No comments:

Post a Comment