Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's the Point of a New Years Resolution?

I carefully thought about this... a New Years Resolution. I mean, what is a New Years Resolution? People say things inane such as:

1) Lose weight
2) Be a better person
3) Go to Church more
4) GAG ME........

I am very sorry but saying that you're going to do something because it is a New Year is stupid. It really is and if you believe that it is otherwise, then I apologize. In reality these so called, "New Years Resolutions" will NEVER take course. Let me explain why....



*If you want to lose weight, you shouldn't WAIT until the New Year to make a promise to yourself that you will lose the weight. If you have a plan BECAUSE you are going on a trip - okay I get it. Other than that.... PHA-LEASE.

*You want to be a better person. What the hell does this mean? You won't be rude to people or mean to people? Possibly you will stop reacting when someone does something retarded and say to yourself, "Everyone is different, it's okay that he/she just hit my car because he/she was on their cell phone while driving." PLEASE... give me a break. You know damn well you want to say, "Stupid bitch! Are you retarded or something?" Being a better person has to wait until January 1st? COME ON laughing my fuq'n ass off here. Why can't you try to do this all year long? NEXT!

*You are going to go to Church more. Okay, this I understand - a little. I'm not a big Church/Temple goer myself, maybe once a month or every other month, just because my Temple (I'm Buddhist) is an hour away and it is a pain to drive there. BUT you know you will go until like March and then it gets old. If you're not an older woman and not completely religious, you ain't going to Church more than you have to. You know I'm right.... you know it.

SO... what's my New Years Resolution? To have smaller pores on my face. There you go. Something doable and simple. Maybe try not to curse like a sailor so much.... NAH. Who am I trying to please here? I curse... So What Who Cares?!


I will say this, BE FREAKING CAREFUL THIS NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! NO DRUNK DRIVING PLEASE! AS NOTED IN MY LAST BLOG, JAILS DO NOT OFFER LUBRICATION. Take a cab, a bus, walk, sleep in a lawn, but mainly HAVE A BLAST.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!!

XXOXOXOXOXOX

SRF

No comments:

Post a Comment