Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cooking and Me...

Cooking is "okay" [long elongated sound]... I mean, I can do it, I usually create awesome meals, and they are tasty. But let's face the facts. You have to clean up after you're done.

NO THANKS! BOYCOTTING!

I set the oven on fire last week. I went to BBQ the other night and couldn't figure out how to turn the damn thing on. My fridge is broken that is in my house [I have another one outside, don't gasp], face the facts... I am not meant to cook this summer.

Okay, I admit it, domesticity is not a word in my list of skills. BUT I clean my bathroom every 2 days because that's gross if you don't, I clean the sink in the kitchen with bleach times a million, I am constantly cleaning the carpets and washing clothes. However, after I cook - I refuse to clean it up. It's too much work.

May be I'll change my mind in the future, but as of this moment. I cannot do it. It's summer and it's hot. No thanks. PASS

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment